In recognizing the value and importance of family life, all Quality Medical Transcriptionists
are subcontractors, work in their own home offices, and are encouraged to meet
the needs of their families while providing a suitable work area/environment.
Generally, what we need from a medical transcriptionist is:
- Two years of multispecialty or well-rounded experience. (Some accounts
require more experience. Graduation from an accredited MT program could count
toward experience, depending on the account.)
- Motivated, dependable, accurate
- Excellent computer skills
- Windows XP preferably
- Word 2000 or higher
- High-speed Internet and email
- Digital voice player with foot control (Express Scribe or Start/Stop, etc.)
- Ability to send and receive a fax
- Personal reference library (medical dictionary, drug books, websites, etc.)
- C-phone may be required for some accounts (not provided), which may also
necessitate extra phone line and/or unlimited long distance.
- FTP software may be required for some accounts (not provided, cost is $49).
- Test dictations will be required before hire.
- Specific account assignment
- Flexible schedule
- Full QA usually 30 days or less
- Pay based on experience and account
Quality Medical Transcription is always in need of great transcriptionists. If you
meet the above requirements and would like to join our team, please contact us
by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and paste your resume in the body of the
message. Attachments will not be opened. You may also call us at
No overseas applicants need apply.